We encourage all members of the TCU Community to immediately report suspicious behavior to law enforcement. Suspicious behaviors can include, but are not limited to:
- Person(s) loitering around offices, classrooms, laboratories, or residence hall entrances that do not appear to have a purpose.
- Person(s) wandering through the parking lots that do not appear to have a set destination.
- Person(s) peering into offices, storage areas, or student areas. If the person(s) are unknown to staff or residence hall staff, report it.
- Unattended bags, such as bulky backpacks or briefcases.
- Vehicles driving slowly through campus parking lots, especially when vacant spaces can be seen.
- Vehicles parked near closed buildings.