The Fort Worth Police Department is investigating an Aggravated Robbery offense that occurred off-campus at the CVS pharmacy located on W Berry St. The incident happened on Feb. 21, 2020 at approximately 8:45 am. The suspect entered CVS placed multiple items in a bag and when stopped by store personnel produced a knife as a weapon and left the store. The suspect was described as a black male wearing a blue jacket and tan pants, approximately 50 years old. The suspect may be homeless or live in the area. If anyone has information about this incident, please contact the Fort Worth Police Department at 817-392-4222.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Always travel in pairs with trusted companions, especially at night or in remote areas.
- At night, walk-in well-lighted pedestrian routes.
- On-campus, use shuttle service, Froggy 5-0, and other escort services when available.
- When reporting suspicious activity, be a good witness. Describe exactly what you observe with as many details as possible. Give complete descriptions such as sex, race, height, weight, hair color, clothing, etc. If a vehicle is involved, note the color, make, model, and, if possible the license plate.
The campus community is highly encouraged to remain vigilant and immediately report any suspicious activity to TCU Police at 817-257-7777. Please program the number into your cellular telephone and download the FrogShield mobile app to facilitate a rapid police response. For off-campus emergencies, the FrogShield app will connect to 911. The best way to increase the safety and security of the campus community is to report suspicious activity before a crime can be committed.